Sunday, May 30, 2010

Alvin And The Chipmunk Stuffed Animals

SoundMagic

Venuta a conoscenza delle stesse per puro caso, durante il mio solito pomeriggio di Update on Head-fi, I was struck by the positive comments about a cap on the cost of a few tens of dollars. Yes, now these IEM really cost a few Euros, because the manufacturer (Soundmagic) now considers the "antiquated" and ready for an upgrade, when you go out on the market were found at about 30/40 dollars, now we can have them even at home for 20 euro shipped from HK.
And I think that if ever we sought a cap stock or low-end, is an obvious choice to give them a chance, you will get good reviews everywhere on the web: my not be an exception. When I judge a product, I do primarily with its price under gli occhi. Non sarebbe corretto prendere queste PL e cercare di giudicarle usando un metro inappropriato: che sia una iem shure ad armatura bilanciata o una akg 242 hd di prezzo e dimensioni più generose. Non avrebbe senso per me, ma provo a farvi “Vivere” il suono di queste piccoline, sebbene solo a parole. Almeno all'opera dopo una bella attesa, il loro viaggio fino qui dura circa 20 giorni infatti, attualmente sono in vendita in un unico canale, che sarò lieta di indicarvi in privato se foste interessati. Aspetto esteriore:

La scatola è piccola, non per questo scarna, appena si fa scorrere l’interno con il gancetto in raso (una chicca direi) si possono osservare tutti supplied accessories are carefully packed (almost too much sealed my desire to try them!).

They are young, delicate, they seem almost helpless. Definitely not elegant, although I opted for the black color makes them less noticeable, let alone give an idea of \u200b\u200bsolidity. But the best is definitely in, as the recent media phenomenon "Susan Boyle," you can not laugh at a shell is not conspicuous because the real surprise comes with listening.

photos do justice to all the standard accessories, really incredible to have all this for about 16-17 € and the feeling is that essere quasi “Fortunati” a poter avere tanto. La finitura nera dell'auricolare è gommosa, antiscivolo e che permette un ottimo grip quando le si voglia inserire; si nota bene la rotellina di regolazione dei bassi che a primo impatto può sembrare difficile da manovrare (vedere foto seguente);
fortunatamente poi si ammorbidisce e gira con tranquillità. Nelle foto vedrete le mie PL, nere, ma sono disponibili anche grigie (alebig le ha comprate grigie).
Come avrete notato dalla particolare conformazione, queste vanno indossate esattamente come le shure; ovvero sono create in modo da far passare il cavo dietro l’orecchio anche con l’uso delle guide in dotazione in the box. I admit it: I am very comfortable! More than any other IEM I've tried, it seems incredible, but you do not hear him and are very light. Definitely a plus (one of many say). Do not expect however to find information on how to wear them inside the box, I think we have forgotten that many of us are somewhat bewildered by the particular shape of these caps. The booklet inside is useless in my opinion, just to remind us that there is a guarantee.


Listening: The first impact was important, first of all come standard with many accessories, as I put the photos speak for me and I will not go on too long. Before arriving I'm listening to the inserts in the test of time, this step is crucial for me: do not start to feel if I do not feel perfectly at ease and isolated from the outside. After finding the inserts of black polyurethane (Do you know any of the shure black olives? These are their version a bit 'arranged, a lack of internal support and are extremely stable, but I found them the best for my ear canals), the my perfect fit, not without regret that they are included only in the medium size, I started to hear the "Voice" of these little oriental setting the bass control on the "Clear Bass". premise that the little ones too now many many hours of burn-in with white noise and pink, this is because I strongly disagree on the issue of burn-in dynamic drivers so old, to avoid their influences have done it and burn in my opinion apart from the first day Listening was always very positive.


Sennheiser CX300. The only thing in common is perhaps the price, everything else is another story. First, do not expect a predominant low, even with the bass control on the "deep bass", because what you have is a good response without the various frequencies so they can stand out too much on each other. The manufacturer advertises the product as an alternative to the Shure scl4 "flying sull'eccessività this claim we can try to justify the words of chi queste cuffiette le ha prodotte e tarate.
Nell’universo dei driver dinamici di fascia bassa abbiamo tutte intra-auricolari che “Relativamente” si somigliano: tutte più o meno sibilanti e con le frequenze basse (ma non ultra-basse) in bella evidenza, quasi preponderanti sul resto della gamma. Gli alti sono molto marcati in questo genere di cuffiette e ciò che ci manca, spingendoci a chiedere ove siano finiti, sono i medi; per me una gamma media bella significa un ascolto pulito, che lasci percepire i dettagli di voci e cori… Che mi permetta di non essere offuscata dal contorno: di concentrarmi sul cuore della musica. Non tutti la pensano come me, proprio per questo ricordate che queste PL30 sono recensite today from a listener who does not like down at any cost, who prefer a cold as compared to a blend of colors and sounds to me unacceptable. Understand therefore, that the naked and pure objectivity is impossible. But do not worry, these little are not cold, I'm not sure for bass-head (read: fans of low and ultra low frequencies, often happy to feel almost physically to the rumble of sound in the ear canal) and I'm happy because me are balanced. Listening to cheerful, fresh and dynamic, three adjectives that I rushed in my mind after hearing them for a while ', are perfect for rock and metal, less (compared to a balanced armature IEM) for classical music and new age. That's why I agree with the idea of \u200b\u200bdesigners and engineers Soundmagic: IEM are a revelation in view of this group.
Almost no problem "sibilance" or the annoying bug that has many low-end headphones: the sounds "s, ch, sh, x, z ... [...]" produce some real whistles that are boring to feel or even annoying to the ears. Here the problem does not arise, as well as the almost total absence of "Microphonic effect". I'm sorry just not able to use Italian terms to make the idea, the annoying thing is that I do not think exist in our language words to make us understand what universally is written in English. For
"Microphonic effect" refers to the perceived noise when the cable rubs against the bonnet slam or something, it's a jacket, a sweater or our hands does not count: it is usually annoying and it is worth considering when trying to describe at best such a product. I can be happy that this is not a lack of PL, the effect is as it should be (fine wire, insulation decent) but it is not boring or unacceptable levels. I raced there I easily without hassle. Here's another nasty term, the "Headstage" or "Soundstage" if you prefer: simply the ability caps that may have to make the idea of \u200b\u200bspatiality of the sound sources such as domestic plants. In short, we all know how great it is to be surrounded by music in our living room when we have a system composed of amp and speakers, headphones in

, this is rather difficult to recreate, if only to physical limitations, as well as miniaturization. So this aspect is highly regarded by those who want a better listening experience, I can assure you this: the 'Headstage "is really more than acceptable in these ears. Almost a pleasant surprise for me. No interference or noise with readers and PC, as opposed to the reader to pause shure that a minimum of noise it back.
The rest is a dynamic driver, has a good range of frequencies and sound good fun and hot, are not mixed low and high are not sharp, I mean I have emphasized the tone a bit with the help of ' equalizer of my
cowon , but I do not think is necessary for a listener not set by me. The yield on the iAUDIO iAUDIO 7 and 5 is excellent, but the PC becomes a rewarding experience (ref: Audigy 2 ZS), have been a purchase for the PC and this is the best I could hope for.
Conclusions:
I reserve the right to return to my words more in there, perhaps after hearing again and again, but I can not be that happy with this purchase. I understand why no one has ever said something wrong, simply because their price does not have much flaws. I would have preferred foam sleeves made even better and bigger, but I can not claim for the 17 euro spent. I'll settle the Comply foam suitable for CX300 (which are compatible for this service if you were ever interested you too).
The bass is beautiful, not too many and they are dirty, the mids are finally something acceptable for this high-end and are fresh and well defined. I recommend, consider that the listening experience will vary with use of different inserts, until you find the right one you will not enjoy the full potential of PL30. It was not a real review, but hardly a chat with friends who allowed me to show you what I think of them, the fact that words are resulted from the emotions evoked by them may well make you really understand what I have been affected not only satisfied them.
Diffuseness distinguishes me I was not abandoned even today, I hope you come up on reading. Facts & Figures


Factory 9mm dynamic driver sensitivity: 102 + / -3dB/mw

Impedance: 12 ohms frequency response: 20-22K (Ok you see that you too are large producers in this specification) input 20mw massimo/2mw labor input. Despite the low impedance of the Council against any player, have performed well on both my cowon does not appear on the network and complaints about their adaptability. Similarly we read very good coupling fiio E3/E5 - PL30: I do not possess and did not utter. few photos:













0 comments:

Post a Comment