Friday, June 4, 2010

Crystal Decorative Horse Shoes

Philips SHE 9800

After months of I think their arrival is the time to jot down my ideas on these in ear, are usually very quick to write something, a sort of first impression in short, the public just days after the arrival of a new product. This time, as will be understood, I had the urge to act out my feelings and the reason is simple: I did not like much. To date I have described them as low-end bassosette without infamy and without praise, then I will not deny these impressions. The M6 \u200b\u200b were treated too well on head-fi, I really do not understand why and I can not think of having at hand a model lacked or at least different from what ended up in the hands of reviewers from overseas. That is why I try to write not meet my taste and I find the earbuds worthy of note. Specifically
advance that I am going to my second review after-slating the one made for the Philips she9800; even cut short? Yes, because recently the price of the M6 \u200b\u200bis also leavened thus the reason to buy does not exist in any way unless they are not used / deals. If at least
for Philips the only good reason to settle for poor yields were 22 € all included here we have to spend about € 45 in all and are actually too many for what we receive at home. Step quickly description, certainly not my usual promises papyrus (for those not familiar with my writing beforehand that my reviews are longer and more love is felt for what I'm reviewing). Here we end up in a hurry do not worry.


How do they sound?


The cap certainly does not sound bad, just does not bear comparison with other IEM in the price range: they are much smaller than the PL50 and Eternal Fischer, finishing just above the mountain of dynamics that we find in Italian stores (which obviously none of We recommend that you buy).
Council to avoid the "comply, they are real or fake, because they do not emphasize that the already tumultuous suppressing low mids. The inserts I think hybrids are the best compromise I have found to make them viable for at least a quick test. Who the advice? For those interested in she9800/she9700/cx300/EP630 certainly, as for example olandesine are not under 50 € at least these are much better, it is understood that step (and step) it is easily done with the Eternal but they are out of stock everywhere. Sound signature
very biased towards the low frequencies, and unfortunately I can not stand that annoying sibilance creeps in the mid-high frequencies, say they are very very similar to she just 9800, but have the advantage of higher bad. Share defects in short, but these drivers make a small improvement, better than nothing? Points of view in order to maintain a satisfactory performance from mere qualitative side.

Both IEM, however, I do not use and I have to hand, give away or sell them is still a doubt, but certainly not using it, and I'll use in the future. Rather than settle for something that is nothing that does not satisfy me at all.





NETHERLANDS: Too many, everywhere .. Permeate and disrupt the performance of making the average poor play of details and nuances, the mid bass come out as a cauldron indistinct that chokes the sound and give a sense of heaviness irritating. They are very slow, rumbling non poco e almeno tendono a costruire, insieme al riverbero generale molto accentuato, un buon palcoscenico dando l'idea di head-stage abbastanza ampio. Almeno quello. MEDI : Brutti, sibilanti ma almeno relativamente presenti. Non sono buoni ma ci sono. Un punto a favore rispetto a soluzioni che li perdono quasi del tutto in favore dei medio bassi (sto parlando delle 9700/9800 e delle cx300? Sì, decisamente).

ALTI : Forse il comparto migliore di queste cuffiette, sono presenti e poco sferraglianti: decisamente promossi.



Comodità:


Grosso pregio questo, si indossano e via, nessun problema instability and not moving an inch. The idea of \u200b\u200bthe cable is definitely a good memory, running / walking / moving with no concern of them falling from their ears to hear. Certainly there is sport and we certainly do not see the harm.
But if you do not need this comfort "port" I will address the twins M9 always the same brand: sound the same because they share the drivers but they cost a lot less and have a classic shape (similar to RE0).


QUALITIES:

- very comfortable; - no effect because the microphone is worn with the help of the memory-wire; - good insulation;
- solid, cord is durable, and often say, almost like that of the Eternal (IEM the strongest that I have recently came to hand).

DEFECTS - sibilance;
- inaccurate average, a hair better than the Philips and the CX300 but really are there;
- low that sometimes cover the medium frequency range and do not allow a precise rendering of many pieces Aids in the test;
conclusions?


If you want a dynamic cx300/ep630/she9700/she9800/sm mp21/cyclone pr100/akg as the low-end to run in the gym (not the street I recommend) then I suggest you look on the official website of meelectronics and see the M9, but certainly do not expect pure gold to a cuffiettina sports I would say that we have.
Some data plate:
* Driver: 9mm dynamic
* Frequency response: 20Hz - 20KHz
* Impedance: 16 ohms
* Jack: 3.5mm gold plated, right angle cable
* : Mirror 1.4m with clip attached
* Memory Wire: stainless steel with rubber

* Accessories: Four sets of inserts (small / medium / large / triple-flange), an airline adapter, a cloth bag ( now, the budget includes a real case, a cable drum.
* Accessories: Comply T-500 eartips * Warranty: 1 year from the manufacturer and only sales channel.

* Overall Dimensions: 0.65 in. H x 0.75 in.. W x 1-in. L








0 comments:

Post a Comment