Friday, August 6, 2010

Where To Buy Bentonite Clay For Ponds

HAS INFO NG98 DAC & Headphone amp






now in plenty of use for a month, I can draw conclusions about this little DAC & AMP. First, I admit it discovered purely by accident, the HA-info seems to be a completely unknown company and only on head-fi you can read a little bit of this all-in-one "modular.
starts immediately from the page Journal which sets out the specifications and above indicates that the chip can be selected during the purchase (I got the version with the Analog Device, not because better than that with the Cirrus but because they are more suited to the sound of my MS1i):


http://www.ha-info.com/english/ng98.htm


The fact that it allows the end user a modular very wide freedom of choice about the audio chip and the opamp amplifier circuit. Remove the small case is a snap, and the only problem will come when the amount of available opamp ebay (or other online stores) will test the ability of choice. I by the time I left everything as it was out of the box because I like the final result.
The claims of this DAC are certainly not high, but to replace a sound card integrated or of little value to be just fine. In the test with Alessandro MS1i has admirably demonstrated that it can also drive low impedance headphones like this, which is not always easy for low-end DAC-AMP. I honestly do not know how much longer any headphones will hold a hungry, but as this is not my goal I do not poses the problem.


The manufacturer, as well as various fora, we strongly recommend a running appliance, I admit that I have some reservations about it (my knowledge in electronics are not so advanced that I can explain this advice) but I gave the benefit of the doubt : The NG98 in my possession made his great run and came into operation on a permanent basis.


practically useless for my current IEM, is indispensable for alessandro, RE252, PL30, Philips SHE9800 showed no significant improvement when connected to this, possibly the only Head Direct RE0 can benefit a nice little push.
Il suono dell'NG98 non è nulla di spettacolare, la mia MS1i ha mantenuto il carattere proprio ma ha mostrato di avere bisogno di una sorgente che non sia quella portatile. In poche parole ha dato semplicemente una buona base a una cuffia che fa già il suo buon lavoro ma non riesce a esprimersi al meglio con i lettorini mp3.
Non ci si deve aspettare nulla che non sia freddo e digitale, pulito certamente ma mai caldo e corposo.


Nel complesso sono soddisfattissima, ben sapendo che i miei bisogni erano principalmente legati alla portabilità e al prezzo contenuto.




Construction :
for the price is quite good, the small houses is tastefully decorated and stylish too.


Sound :
here, for the price you can not really argue anything.




PRO:
- price
- dimensions


AGAINST:
- tends to warm when in operation for more than 30 minutes, the HA told me that info anyway is a normal behavior
- has a button on / off

0 comments:

Post a Comment