Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Turn Monitor Into Tv Xbox

Update of October 13, 2010

Danger! Charlatans out there.
After a long pause, I'm back to you. I posted a new thread titled 'Charlatans: a "concrete" abstract danger' . A title seems contradictory, but read the posts and everything will become clear. This time, the analysis focuses on an important legal aspect of the Bill, namely the fact that it has or has not the "preliminary characteristics" to be a state law. I will talk about the different types of crime covered by our legal system and find that the Bill seeks to introduce what is technically you define a crime of abstract danger . I will try, finally, to explain why there are the necessary requirements for the crime of quackery that I proposed could fall into this category.

Hold on and get to the end of the post!

Hello!

0 comments:

Post a Comment