Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Birthday Cake Sparklers In Toronto

Avocado seed

Over a month ago I bought an avocado salad for me. When I opened the fruit I found in my hands the enormous seed that looks like an ostrich egg, and I said, but if the tears will win 'the plant?

Since it costs nothing to try, I took a pot, a bit 'of land and have planted. Since then I have kept the ground wet and I always waited impasienza to check something. Today I

a young avocado plant that I grow every day. A great satisfaction :-) If you do

'the fruits I have no idea, however we will see. In any case, the plant is very pretty and ... not cost me anything :-)

Here's the video and how 'the plant today:

On the web I found another system a bit' particular to germinate the seed of avocado. You can view it at:

http://rudipiccolo.myblog.it/archive/2008/04/18/coltivare-avocado.html

The Avocado is a tropical fruit tree that grows a lot. Loves the sun and suffer the temperatures very low. If in your area in winter and 'very cold you have to protect the plant.

Leave me a comment to this post and I'll be happy to respond. Good cultivation

0 comments:

Post a Comment